Bridge to Terabithia
by Paterson, Katherine
- very good
- Very Good/Fair
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Rockville, Maryland, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bridge to Terabithia is a work of children's literature about two lonely children who create a magical forest kingdom. The author is Katherine Paterson, and the book was published in 1977 by HarperCollins. In 1978, it won the Newbery Medal. Paterson drew inspiration for the novel from a real event that occurred in August 1974 when a friend of Paterson's son was struck by lightning and killed.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bren-Books.com (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Bridge to Terabithia
- Paterson, Katherine
- Donna Diamond
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition 5th or later Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Thomas Crowell
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Young Adult, Children's Fiction, Fantasy, Book Into Film, Banned Books
- Bookseller catalogs
- Book Into Film; Banned Books;
Terms of Sale
All books guaranteed! Full refunds given when notified within 14 business days.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- Later State
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from a later run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some part...
- Very Good Condition book with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used book that does show some...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...